Sunday, February 12, 2012

Camp Out!

So, it has been another one of those busy weeks where I feel like everything is being crammed on my right now.  I had the lucky opportunity though to go on a camp out with my scouts Friday night.  I know many of you might not think I was really "lucky" to go on that camp out, but I would disagree.  The camp out was quite unorganized, considering we had a nice training camp out planned for the boys, but last Sunday, we found out the stake pow wow had been changed from noon to nine in the morning.  Giving us only a week to plan a completely new camp out, which would have been ok, except for the fact that all the young men leaders are in school and we all had really busy weeks.  So we went to a place near Goshen, UT, told the boys to bring their own food, and got them back in time the next morning for breakfast before the stake pow wow, that the stake provided.  So it was a short camp out, but Friday night was great.  We had a nice fire, which is always nice, but we also had a lot of fun playing some games.  I slept pretty well, because I actually brought an air mattress, which was really nice, and so all in all it was a great relaxing camp out that I got to spend with the scout and the other scout leaders.  Now it's back to the grind of school.  I have two midterms this week and a big project for one of my classes.  Oh well, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment