Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy Week

So, I look back at this week and it seems a million years ago this week actually started.  Things started off busy with school.  I had some nice group projects followed by a midterm.  School has kept my pretty busy this semester seeming like there's always a big project or some test coming up.  I also came to the realization that Heather does a really good job at keeping me motivated.  She and Beth were down in California most of this week visiting Heather's brother who just got home from a mission in Brasil.  I found it very hard to do anything this week even though I had the house all to myself.  It's pretty amazing how a wife a kid will keep you motivated to get things done.  We did find out while Heather and Beth were in California, Beth is pretty terrified of grass, which I find pretty funny.



So Heather and Beth made it home on Thursday.  It was absolutely amazing to see how big Beth got in just over a week.  I couldn't believe it.  I love having them back in the house though, especially when I'm able to listen to Beth laugh, she really does have to best laugh in the world.

Our stake also had it's Spring Extravaganza this weekend.  So Saturday morning we get up and head over to Exchange Park for a 5k.  I had been debating the whole time if I would walk the 5k or just kind of wait at the finish line for Heather and Beth to finish.  I finally decide that it would do me some good to walk.  So we start going and make it to the halfway point and turn around and start to head back to the park.  So, I was feeling a little ambitious and, I know it's hard to believe, but I actually jogged some on the way back.  It felt good thought to get out and be active.  We decided to have some friends over later in the afternoon and have our first barbecue of the year, which was a great way to end the day.

Now the new week starts though, time to crack down and finish all of these projects for school.  Wish me luck!!

P.S.  A friend of ours who is studying photography at BYU-I took some pictures of Beth while they were in CA.  She took the picture of Beth in the grass and here are a few other she took.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't met Beth! I want to so bad! That and see you and Heather, of course. :) And unless you come to Atlanta, I think we won't be able to see you for another 8 months!

    ReplyDelete