Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm sure that most of you have had those feelings of being completely overwhelmed with life and wonder when you might ever get a break; well, I think I've had that feeling this whole week.  Between juggling school, homework, my church calling, watching Beth, and trying to find some quiet moments with Heather (I don't really count work since I only work one day a week, but I guess I could add the stress of finding an internship); I have been feeling quite overwhelmed.  It seems like this semester is much busier than last semester.  I have to find time for group projects, which it seems like I have group projects for a majority of my classes, then I have to find time to plan what we are doing for scouts, and finding time to spend with my family, which should come first, seems to be whatever we can scrap together.  I guess the solution is to really enjoy the little things that happen to make my life brighter.  So the brighter story for this week is while I was in class on Thursday, Heather was able to send me the best pictures of Beth to completely make my day, and I figure I better share the pictures so maybe I can help brighten someone else's day as well!



Hope this makes someone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment